Monday, June 7, 2010

Sandra Bullock wins generation award.


She is staying… this is exactly what we all wanted to hear. Sandra Bullock is really amazing actress with huge experience under her belt. The performance she made in MTV Movie Awards was spectacular as we have assure how brave and strong she really is.

She has blown everything around the divorce with Jesse James and made a few more adjustments:


  • "That's not going to happen. I'm staying. Because no matter what you might have seen or heard or read lately, I love what I do. And I'm not going anywhere." – started Bullock
  • "One, I'm not dead. Two, everybody has cellulite, not just me. Paparazzi need more flattering lenses. And whoever established the high road and how high it should be should be fired."– She continued
  • „I‘ve never gone 14 days without showering.
  • ‘I don‘t smoke“.

As she finished anyone who ever had doubts about Sandra forgot what it were about.

"Can we please go back to normal – because therapy is really expensive."Bullock added.



No comments:

Post a Comment