Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Lindsay Lohan will stay in prison for 90 days!!!



It was a hard day for Lindsay and her family. There were a lot of tears, Lindsay wasn't the one in tears. The other members of the family were shocked as well: her sister and father.

She was sentenced for violating her probation by missing the alcohol-counseling classes she was ordered to attend. Some magazines wrote that Lindsay also wrote "fuck U" on her fingernail.

"I'm not taking this as a joke -- it's my life, and it's my career," that's what she said when things start getting more serious.


"I know I was ordered to go once a week, and . . . I wasn't missing classes, I was working, mostly. It wasn't vacation. It wasn't some kind of joke . . . I've been taking it seriously." this was another cue by Lindsay.

She should be in prison on 20th of July. Most likely it will be the Century Regional Detention Facility women prison in Lynwood,California.

No comments:

Post a Comment